Monday, March 19, 2007

Our First Post


Hi all,

We will be using this blog format to post pictures and information throughout our pregnancy and after the birth. We will try to post updates at least weekly during these early days. I'm sure there will be more to talk about as we get into later months.

Anyway, we went to the doctor last week for a sonogram. The doc said she was 7 1/2 weeks along based on the length and he said the due date was Oct. 26th. I know there is one family member pulling for Oct. 17th. And Granny Moody's bday was Oct. 30th. We'll just have to wait and see.

We could see the heartbeat in the sonogram and he said everything looks good so far. The lab work was all normal. Brooke is experiencing some morning sickness (and not always in the morning) but overall she is getting along great. We're both learning a lot and TEVO'ing episodes of "A Baby Story" on The Learning Channel.

7 comments:

Brooke, Brent, Roxy, and Mr.Willis said...

Test Comment

Anonymous said...

I believe the baby favors you Brent. I'm so excited over having a grandchild..Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke and Brent,
I am so excited about the new baby coming and glad to hear all is well. I look forward to watching your pregnancy progress, Brooke. I hope you are no longer having the nausea....... I remember it well.

Annette, Ian and Ana will be here tomorrow and Corrine and Eliana will be here Saturday. I am so excited by their surprise visit. We are now trying to get Valeri and Evan to join us.

Have a great day,
Love,
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

This family member is hoping for the 15th of October. I think its the best day of the month!!! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and a nausea free tummy!!!
Love, Aunt Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is going good. Things sounds so exciting. Your Mom is thrilled to death. That is all she talks about. She's a sweetheart. She's my Buddy...

I'm enjoying reading your Blog. Bring Brooke by sometime when you are home so can meet her. Your Mom says she is a wonderful girl...

I see your Dad sometimes. I saw him this afternoon and he blew the horn at me...Take care and I'm really excited for you and Brooke.

Marlene

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the use of "for the record", Brooke. Which record? This Blog? You are really pushing my buttons... - Brian

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke and Brent!