Stroller, car seat, and infant carrier all in one. Deflector shields optional. Anyway, it was an eye-opening event. There's a lot to get ready for.
Other than that, things are moving right along. Brooke is experiencing some morning and afternoon sickness but nothing she can't "model" through. Her appetite is getting a little wierd. We've had plain pasta two nights in a row! She hasn't started to really gain any weight yet but all the literature says you may not until the 2nd trimester. Thanks for all the cards and calls! It's nice to hear from everyone. We'll keep you informed as the weeks go on.

1 comment:
Hello Brent and Brooke,
I'm Brent's second cousin, Neal. My mother is your Aunt Miriam. I'm also a blogger, so when vickie sent me the link, I had to check your blog out. You done a very Good Job so far. My blog is a spring/fall fishing blogging dealing outings with my son. I think you will be able to click it on from this post, but if not, it's ncoutlander1.blogspot.com.
I recommend using google reader and passing on to you friends as a way to keep up. Another easy way is to recommend your email friends to use www.changedetection.com. This will send them notice of any change to your blog. I've used this to monitor friends posts and it works great.
Parenthood is a great thing and I'm sure you are reading all the right books. I was very devoted father so, I read up on what to expect. The best book by far was "What to Expect When you are expecting". Lamaz is great, but don't believe for a minute, that you have on the time in the world. My son was born 26 minutes after I got him to the hospital. I thought I had plenty of time, lol. I guess ignorance was bliss in this case.
Anyway, best of luck. I know Vicky is excited and so is everyone else. Cherish the moment, because they do grow up fast.
Post a Comment