Thursday, May 10, 2007
Butterflies
Brooke felt her first movement today. It happened in the afternoon at work. She was talking with our good friend Brian S. (who happens to be her colleague) when she felt a little flutter in her lower abdomen. I guess she hesitated because he asked her if she was ok. I think it really surprised her. She came home and laid down on the couch trying to feel another one. It didn't come. I guess it's kind of like shooting stars? Both of the Grandmothers have said it would feel like little butterflies and that's exactly how she described it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so exciting! I can't wait to meet baby Moody!
It's true - I do happen to be a colleague. - Brian SD
Enjoyed the pictures. Sounds like things are going great. I can hardly wait to see my grandchild.
I know it will be the most beautiful baby I've seen.
Mom
Post a Comment