Sunday, August 12, 2007

Baby Sees History (kind of)

Brooke and I went to see the Padres play the SF Giants last Saturday night. Although we can’t stand the Giants, it turned out pretty cool because we got to see Barry Bonds* tie Hank Aaron’s all-time home run record of 755. He hit it first time up to the plate. Here’s a picture of us taken from our seats just before game time.
He hit it out to left field and it came down in the lower stands just to the right of that old four story western metel building in the back ground.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brent is wasting no time turning that baby into a sport enthusiast is he??? I love it!! Love you guy's
Jesska

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Moody, Brent and Brooke

See, who's primary now!!!

Seeing BB tie is exciting but what a crock. Was there any booing? Just kidding, I am sure he deserved it....???

Anyhoo, Mom is here spending the weekend with me and we went to a very expensive baby store today....that is it.

Then we met Aunt Susan, Page and Madison out for dinner. Waiter asked for all of our IDs....He got a good tip.

Now we are working on wedding plans...can you tell we are working hard???

Okey Dokey, we cannot wait to see Brent in a couple of weeks, but we are really excited to see Brooke and the little one in about 3 months!!!!

Love you all

Mom and Jill

dailybeautylook said...

Hey guys! Happy baby shower. Sorry we could not be there. We sent a gift, which I am not sure I put our names on them. It might be under my maiden name, Argyros. Anyways, have a great shower. We hope to you soon.
Kat