Sunday, December 9, 2007

2 Months Old Today!

Well actually he was 8 weeks this past Tuesday but today is the 9th so we’re calling it his 2-month birthday. He is starting to legitimately smile now. It’s not just gas anymore. Here’s a big smile this morning:


And I got some on video as well:


He’s also getting more coordinated with his hands. Here are a few shots of him holding a toy. Notice he uses both hands; amphibious.



We still have tummy time everyday:



And we’re looking forward to Granddaddy Moody arriving this Wednesday.

Parker can hardly wait:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's just too cute! I hope he has a Santa Claus outfit for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him Christmas.
He gets prettier and prettier.

Grandmother Moody

Anonymous said...

What WONDERFUL pictures of Parker!He's got a great smile. Jonathan and I love watching your youtube videos :)
Hope you all are doing well!!
love,
Jessi

Anonymous said...

Okay - we are ready for Christmas pictures now!