Saturday, January 12, 2008

Daddy Day Care

We know it's been awhile since the last post. The days just go by so fast. Parker had five days of Daddy Day Care this last week. I stayed home with him for Brooke's first week back at work. It was kind of tough for her but what can you do? I personally really enjoyed my time with the little stinker. I feel a lot more comfortable now with his routines and schedule. He starts daycare this week. We'll let everyone know how that goes. I have a feeling he'll be getting picked up early for the first couple of days...

Happy belated birthday to Aunt Jill. Wednesday was her birthday and I wanted to get these pictures up by then but just couldn't do it. These are a few from Christmas of Parker with his Aunt Jill and Uncle Greg. We're looking forward to seeing them both again this coming weekend when Jill's back in town for business. I'll try to get new pics up on time then.





There are a few new videos up on the YouTube link to the right. I highly recommend the one entitled 'Trying to Talk'. This is a daily occurrence now. It's pretty exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Camryn's here! She can't wait to meet Parker. I put a couple of pictures on my blog page