Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meal Time, Bath Time, Play Time...

Parker is doing great.

He loves sitting on the floor and playing with his toys. He is trying so hard to crawl. We think he’s hit a stage where his attention takes him across the room; his little body just doesn’t cooperate. But he’s almost got his arms and legs working together. It won’t be long and I guess our lives are going to change yet again. The days of putting him in one place and him staying there are almost over.

This post is just a few shots of his daily routine, minus the sleeping, and the diaper changing.

These are some old shots from his first meal on his 5 month Bday.






Here's Grandma feeding him this past weekend.



His LOVES bath time.









With a belly like that, he's going to need a longboard...


All work and no play...


My Mama, my truck, and my dog. Sounds like a country & western song!





So long. We love comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Parker is, he is such a happy baby always smiling. You all look so happy.

tina said...

too cute! I look at your site all the time. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys! I should be coming up there in the next couple of weeks. We'll have to make a play date (one for the kids and then another for the adults!)

Robin

Anonymous said...

I have not looked at this blog in quite a while and I can't believe how much Parker has changed since your Birthday, Brent. You have some great pictures of him. Uncle Lloyd and I had fun catching up on these. He is too cute!!! Hope you guys are doing great and we get to see you soon! Luv You!
Aunt Susan & Uncle Lloyd