Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Update

As you may know – or noticed from the previous post – Parker’s Grandmother Moody and cousin Maegan were out to visit for Thanksgiving. It was great to see Mom with the baby. She was so excited to get out of the airport and home to see him. She didn’t want to put him down.

Here’s Grandma Moody holding him for the first time.


We had a great time with Mom and Maegan.
Here are a few shots from the trip:





Thanksgiving Day was great. It was a delicious potluck affair.
We had a house full of friends and family:

Parker liked some guests more than others...

Parker had on his Thanksgiving outfit...
to his Mama's delight...


Uncle Keith came down from Costa Mesa:


GrandMa even got to spend some time with her canine grandchildren:


Everything was great until they had to leave Saturday morning.
As you can see, Mom wasn’t too happy:

But she’ll be back at Christmas along with others from both sides of the family and we’re looking forward to it.

So in the meantime, you stay classy San Diego:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'm glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I know Grandma Vickie enjoyed her special time with Parker. It was great that our little Maegan got to visit all and SD. You would have been proud of our Jill-y too! Thanksgiving dinner was superb! Hope there are hugs and kisses left for the rest of us when we arrive.

Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had a good time. Tell Brian and Frank I said hi. I hope I get to see them in December...

Mom was so sad coming home on Saturday. We will probably have to fight over holding the baby at christmas..hehe