Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Long Time, No Blog...

We’ve been so busy after Thanksgiving that I haven’t had time to get a post up. Parker’s doing great but he is a little high maintenance right now. It seems like he doesn’t know what to do with himself when he’s awake. So Brooke basically has to give him undivided attention all day and I take him as soon as I get home. It’s usually 7 or 8 pm before I can sit down and look at work or anything else for that matter.

But he’s so darn cute I don’t care.



We did find time to go Christmas tree hunting.

Here he is with Mommy.

And here he is with Daddy beside the tree we finally settled on.


Cousin Page came into town this week and got to see Parker for the first time. We had a great time with her as always.


I think she liked him.


We went to visit or injured friend Aunt Selisa this weekend. She’s bedridden after a terrible tennis accident but she and Parker were still able to cheer the Chargers onto victory over division rivals the KC Chiefs.

Go Chargers!



Here are a few more random pictures and be sure to check the new video on youtube.






We can’t wait for everyone to get here for Christmas and keep the comments coming. I'll try not to be so long between posts next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of Pagey Poo, already getting to see Parker.