Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First Tummy Time

This sequence of shots are actually a few days old. I think they were taken on Sat. 13th so he would have been 4 days old. He was determined to pull himself up over that pillow. He can hold his head up briefly and he sometimes pushes up on one side and just about rolls over. He's still got a little ways to go but it's fun to watch him try. Sorry we've been a little slow on the photos this week. I've started back to work and Parker has turned into a nocturnal eater. Brooke is taking the brunt of it but I'm not excactly getting enough sleep either. It's ok though. We're just grateful that he's eating and gaining weight. I'll try to get some more pictures and updates up in the next few days. stay tuned...





Ready for his first stroll

Tummy Time from the side

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how are Roxy and Mr. Willis ? I'm nervous to see how Cali reacts when we bring the baby home

Anonymous said...

He seems like such a happy little baby!
Jesska