I have not yet figured out how to embed video into the blog posts, so for now I’m going to try setting up direct links to my YouTube account. I’m taking videos of Parker with the digital camera and posting them on YouTube.com. Hopfully folks will be able to just click on links I place in these posts. If it works, I’ll do more.
So here goes…
The following is a very short clip taken during the previous tummy time post. Click on the following link and it should take you to my YouTube page and start the video automatically. When you get there it may take a minute or two to load the video depending on you connection. Please give me some feed back via comments on how this works out for everyone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0lrwxFMC0I
There is sound if you have it on your computer! Why is it that babies make you talk silly?
Update: I've added a quick link to my YouTube account under the "our favorite links" to the right. You should be able to go there and see all of our videos.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just wanted to say again how "handsome" he is. That was for you Brent. To Brooke just thought I would say just how BEAUTIFUL he is. Good luck with the night feedings. He will get straight. Just takes time. Make sure Aunt Vickie brings back LOTS of pictures when she comes back from visiting. Love You.
Cousin Angie
Hey
The video works great on youtube.
He is so great. Dad is coming over tomorrow and I know he is going to enjoy seeing it.
Please post more. when you can
love jandg
love all the pics--Keep sending them!!! Uncle Donald
Brent and Brook--I know you are on cloud 9. He is perfect!!! I check everyday for more pictures and I loved the video. Keep sending them. Take care of that little one, and give him a kiss for us. We love ya'll and can't wait to see all three of you--but I won't lie--I REALLY can't wait to see Parker!!!
Post a Comment