Thursday, October 11, 2007

More Photos!

The baby doctor released him today and we came home around 10 am this morning.
Last night wasn’t too bad. Parker woke up about every 2 hours and we are slowly getting the hang of feeding. But the doctor said he looked great this morning and he's sleeping peacefully behind me as I type this post. Right now we’re all just trying to settle in and maybe get some rest. I’ll follow with more details later. But for now, we know everybody just wants to see more photos.
More to come…

First Night


First Outfit

The new Family

Ready for 1st Ride!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...he is PERFECT!!! You both must be so proud!!! Glad everyone is doing well! Call me when you can.

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Little Parker is absolutely adorable!! We can tell he is so little that his first outfit had to be rolled down to fit. He is perfect and what a cute little family you all make!!! Brooke looks great!! Not fair--- I looked like hell--- when I had Page & Madison.
Give Parker a kiss from his Great Aunt & Uncle. We can't wait to get our hands on him.

Luv you guys!
Aunt Susan & Uncle Lloyd